who do you communicate with on the Internet?

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> OSTATNÍ JEŠTĚRKY A JEŠTĚŘI
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
jaka

PříspěvekZaslal: po květen 20, 2019 7:33 am    Předmět: who do you communicate with on the Internet? Citovat

Many of you probably often met on the Internet, talked and did not even know who was actually there. Of course it was possible to look at photos of people in social networks where you get acquainted or to see photos which they show. But when it comes to the meeting, it turns out that there is not such a person as you imagined. Did you? Saw the photo one thing, but when we met, and there. Or you have Internet Dating did not reach the meetings? What did you do interesting, in such cases, when you saw that it was not what you expected? Do you disorganize and leave without explanation, or are you still interested in what kind of person?
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
zaga

PříspěvekZaslal: po květen 20, 2019 9:07 am    Předmět: Citovat

of course what kind of person actually plays a very important role. that's just how that person looks also plays a small role. I don't think if you don't like the person you're with, you'll still be able to communicate with him. I still advise to get acquainted in the real world, not on the Internet.
kareba

PříspěvekZaslal: st květen 22, 2019 7:47 am    Předmět: Citovat

Of course, it is better to meet in real life and not on the Internet. Many people now communicate and get acquainted through the worldwide network. People are all different and each has his own name. Therefore, its better and worse we dont know
zaga

PříspěvekZaslal: st květen 22, 2019 5:02 pm    Předmět: Citovat

a lot of people do not have the opportunity to get acquainted with the man on the street, and to visit the entertainment facilities they simply do not have time. therefore, many resort to Dating sites. although now on Dating sites a lot of scammers who pursue their personal interests. in order not to become a victim, you have to be very careful. in turn, I can offer a proven Dating site https://www.dating.com/kittenfishing-simple-lies-or-something-else/. on which many of my friends found themselves interlocutors.
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Lizards.cz -> OSTATNÍ JEŠTĚRKY A JEŠTĚŘI Časy uváděny v GMT
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: